- 2008/04/12: The Quake server is back! After a long absence I decided to fire it back up to see if there is still any interest in it. Visit the Forums to schedule a match. To download InstaUnlagged and server maps go HERE. The server address is: elitemafia.com:27960
- 2004/09/23: Added a chat system to the site to help coordinate Q3A games.
- 2004/09/19: Updated the Insta-Unlagged server to a new build! Development is underway again after a long break for Aaron. This release fixes the stepout bug as well as the two flag issue. You will need to delete your pak0.pk3 file in the InstaUnlagged12 folder and let it auto-download the new one when you connect to the server, or get the file here. I'm going to create an area in the forums for bug reports and feature suggestions. I'm going to try to start popping in a couple times a week to play after my lengthy absence from the game. Hopefully with the renewed develpment and features that will be coming down the pipe, it will respark interest and the server will start booming like the days of old. I expect to see some people playing! I'm thinking about setting up some kind of game calandar on the site where you can enter the times you can play and view others, and coordinate the best time to play. Thoughts?
- 2004/02/23: Updated the Cheaters Wall of Shame to only show *confirmed* cheats. It now shows everything not just the last 25.
- 2004/01/18: Started a ufreeze server on q3.elitemafia.com:27961 configured as close as possible to the current IU1.2 settings. This may be a sad alternative to the lag and voting problems. Please check it out and post some feedback on the forums.
- 2003/09/20: Server rules: here.
- 2003/08/09: I Hacked together a quick page that shows the last 25 cheat violations recorded on the Insta-Unlagged server. You can view it here.
- 2003/08/09: ATTENTION CLANS - It is not acceptable to take over any of our public servers for a private clan match or practice. Anyone caught or logged doing this will be banned. If you need a server for an occasional scrimmage or match, contact me and we can work something out. Also, unsportsmanlike conduct will be grounds for kick/ban as well.
- 2003/07/20: Shut down q3 ufreeze server and started Soldier of Fortune 2 - DeathMatch server
- 2003/03/05: Updated the Insta-Unlagged server's map rotation.
- 2003/02/17: Website is being prettied up.
- 2003/02/06: We have moved our game & web servers to Sokodo Networks!
- 2003/01/16: Forums are online! Click on Quake III in the sidebar to access them.
Picture of the Week:
Quake III Arena chat peek: